Solve Your Usb Problem "USB Not Recognized"

What are you have a problem with your usb connector or your problem is when you put your flashdisk or other media on usb and computer usb notification there recognized not appear.

I have to analyze and i f you have same problem with me problem.Follow my litle trick

Check What your usb connector is dirty If there dirt on your usb cable immediately clear.

Clik run and go to "devmgmt.msc" without quote and click universal serial bus then check and update at usb root hub.

And my last step for improving error at usb is turn off your computer so pull your power cable and wait 20 minutes and turn on your computer again.

If my 3 litle trick not work on your computer i think you must repair some component.
thanks for read and please leave a message or critism

Komentar

Postingan Populer